Saturday, June 25, 2011

100!

This is my 100th post!  I really cannot believe that I have written that many, and it is even crazier to think about what all has happened throughout the last 100 posts.  Six months ago, I started this blog as a way to show the public an inside view of our marathon team, but since then it has turned into so much more.  This blog is a reflection of my daily life, both in fitness and everyday encounters.  So many things are in store for future posts and I can't wait for hundreds more! 

This pretty much sums up the past six months and 100 blog posts.

In honor of it being my 100th post, I decided to do a workout with the theme of 100s.  So here is today's workout:


My cute little gym!

Upper body
2x20 Bicep Curls            40 reps
2x15 Lat pulldowns        30 reps
2x15 Shoulder press       30 reps

Total of 100 reps for upper body


Don't hate me because you ain't me!
 Lower body
3x20 Leg Press               60 reps
2x20 Leg curls                40 reps

Total of 100 reps for lower body


My leg muscles be looking good!
 Abs
2x50 Kayaks

Total of 100 abdominals

And since I love you all soooo much, I walked and ran a teeny tiny bit at the end.

3.03 miles: 37:53


Why do I look so awesome when I leave the air conditioned gym...


and so nasty upon ending an outside run?  Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)