Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Recap

After doing pretty much nothing on Friday and Saturday (and missing the most EPIC southern runner/blogger meet up everrrr), I was super ready to volunteer at a local race on Sunday.  I was formally titled "volunteer coordinator", but ended up being a finish line attendant and the person who gave out awards.  It was a beautiful morning to run a 15k through a challenging, but scenic course.  This race gave me some behind the scenes, hands-on experience for the race that I will be directing myself in April.  I'm soooo nervous but so excited about it. 

Teeny tiny finish line for a small race.

What a crew!

In other news, be on the lookout for some product reviews and/or giveaways.  I have a few tricks up my sleeve and a slew of products to review.  Yay.  Oh, and don't forget about my GIVEAWAY!!!!  Enter, then tell yo friends!!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)