Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Baaack

Hello faithful readers.  My apologies for not posting in so long.  I have been one busy bee.  Guess what!  The marathon is now 11 days away.  That alone is such a scary thought, but I am so looking forward to showing off all my progress and crossing that finish line in record time.  My body is a little sore right now due to my bravery in attempting new classes at the gym.  I recently tried Body Step and Body Pump which worked muscles that I still did not know that I had.  I also had a photo shoot this past week at the gym for my upcoming article in the Knoxville News Sentinel.  I'll be sure to post the article when it is published.  The next 11 days are packed to the brim, and I have countless things to attend to. 

I hope you all are working hard to achieve your goals and live your dreams.  I promise I will post more this week and give you much needed updates on my marathon life.  Loves!

1 comment:

  1. I check daily to see how things are going with you! I LOVE BodyPump and swear it has made a huge difference in not just my body but my running ability. I did BodyStep one time and just am not coordinated enough for that.
    I cannot believe there are only 11 days until race day. I.AM.NERVOUS! Actually, I go back and forth from nervous to excited and then scared that my legs will not carry me, but I know they will.

    Can't wait to read the Sentinel article!!

    Oh and my blog moved....
    http://anotherrunningmom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)