Monday, April 11, 2011

And the winner is....

 ME!  You heard correct, I am officially the winner of the Covenant Health Knoxville Marathon's Biggest Winner Team.  A marathon volunteer party was held Thursday evening at Calhoun's on the River and it was there that the team was introduced to the public one last time and I found out I won.  FYI, there were no tears, just elation.  It was great to have my team there with me along with Missy, Barbara, Stacey, and so many members of the Knoxville Track Club.  My fellow blogging friend, Kim was there too with her hubby!  So exciting.

What did I win?  I won a sweet plaque with my name and picture on it along with a swag bag full of goodies.  Keith Urban tickets, movie tickets, photos, gift cards, protien shakes, and koozies were just a few of the goodies I walked away with.  I could not have been more honored to have been chosen for such a great title.  I'm sad that  my time with the BW is over, but its back to training for the summer/fall race schedule.

Final photo shoot and winner's pic!

Fellow Blogger!  Check her out at http://anotherrunningmom.wordpress.com/

I won!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you!! You've done such an amazing job with training and weight loss. A true inspiration for so many!!
    Look at you skinny girl!!!!!
    Can't wait to run with you soon. And thanks for the shout out and linking my blog. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)