Saturday, April 2, 2011

Memory Lane

It's marathon eve.  Tomorrow is the day to see how far I have came over the past three months.  At this point in the game, my emotions are running rampant.  It is such a bittersweet thing because the day I have worked so hard for is finally here, but I'm sad that my time as part of the marathon team is coming to an end. Given that yes, the marathon team is ending, my life is just beginning and to me, that is so exciting!  Thinking back over the past three months, I never dreamed that I could come this far.  I'll never be that person again, and I'm so excited to see what the rest of my life holds.  Even going through photos proves to be emotional for me.  Take a look at memory lane to see where I was and where I am now:

Remember this???  This is when it all began 3 months ago

Look at me now!  Toned arms and tiny waist.

My time as a member of the CHKM Team has been nothing less than fabulous.  I cannot express enough how blessed I am to be a part of it.  Not only has it changed my life, but it has given me the confidence and knowledge to help others change their lives too.  Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud of you! You have no idea what an inspiration you have been to me. I am so happy to have met you through this experience of mine. Thank you for the support you have shown me as well and your kind words of enouragement! They mean SO much! See you at the start/finish or somewhere in between!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)