Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birthday Girl

Today was my 20th birthday!  Three cheers for being a brand new decade!  I started the day off right and did the Breakthrough Ribbon Run 5k race in Knoxville.  Outfit of choice was pink Norts, a pink top, and a princess tiara to celebrate my big day.  I ended up clocking a time of 30:56 which was good enough for 6th place out of 13 in my age group.  By the way, today was the first day of me being in the new 20-24 age group.  So scary!

After coming home, Yvonne and I walked around 5.5 miles on the bike trail.  The wind was blowing really hard at us, so I like to think that we scorched double the calories.  Yvonne's treadmill recently broke, so hopefully she can go walking outside a lot more with me and leave the dreadmill behind.  :)   Hope y'all have had a blessed day and I love being twenty!

My birthday princess outfit.  Love the tiara!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sad I didn't get to race with you this morning. :( But I am SOOOOO happy that it went well for you! I knew you would rock it. I've been waiting all day for this post. You look great... love the tiara!
    PLEASE, lets run together soon. I am going to need running buddies big time if things go like i think they will. And let's do lunch or something soon because I have a little something for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)