Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cheater, cheater, bagel eater

It pains me to say this, but for the first time since beginning the Biggest Winner back in early December, I actually cheated on the diet portion of my program.  I was struggling this morning since I did not get the usual amount of sleep I am used to the night before.  So when we had bagels in my first class this morning, I could not stop at just eating one.  By the end of the day, I had consumed four bagels.   So pitiful, but it was a learning experience.  I made up for it tonight with an hour on the stairmaster, a kickboxing class, and TRX training with Chris.  I beat myself up pretty bad about it, but if this is my first mistake in two months, then I'm doing pretty good.   Although I "fell off the horse", I hopped right back on and I'm not going to let this discourage me.

On another note, I have noticed that my body has adapted to all the changes I have undergone with a new diet and exercise program.  Yes, I have lost 37 pounds so far, but I am starting to hit a plateau since I have adapted to these changes.  So, beginning tomorrow, I will be starting a new exercise regimen to sort of "shock" my body and also adding a few new foods in.  I am going to start eating even more fruit throughout the day and see where this takes me.  Hopefully the scale will reflect the changes I make and we will see what happens.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)