Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fit Test Day!!

Today is the day of all days because it was Fit Test day!  I have been looking forward to this for quite a while now so that I could look and see my progress.  I was so pumped from the get go today and me and Chip got down to business.  I'm not going to go into extreme detail about what all happened today, but I have definitely improved.  When I have my final Fit test, I will explain all the improvements I made so that it'll look a little better.  ;)   But I can spill that I have lost 20.25 inches since the beginning, so that is a huge huge improvement.  Today while I had a little break at school, I made a picture story out of highlighters and paper.  Enjoy. 

33 pounds lost so far :)

Displaying my happy face!  So pumped!

20.25 inches lost so far.  Go Kelsey!

1 comment:

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)