Thursday, August 18, 2011

best friends and a birthday!

Yesterday was my best friend's birthday.  To celebrate, her parents took us both to Sullivan's Downtown to eat.  I had never been here prior, so was excited to have a new dining experience.  Most would consider it rather an upscale place, so I was curious to see how it really was.

Oh, hey Mr. Sullivan.

We both had the Carribean  chicken after debating with our server how it was actually pronounced.  The overall swank of the place was pretty good, but we had mediocre service and there were a few people who were over the top obnoxious and loud sitting right behind us.  I probably wouldn't go back but am SO glad I got to celebrate my best friend's birthday with her.

Birthdays are the best day of the year at the Latham house.


After returning home, we induldged in cookie cake and made a trip to Target.  Umm, where else would you go to celebrate your 20th birthday?  I know, right.  Ashley's birthday didn't quite turn out the way she had anticipated, but I'm glad I got to share it with her and I can't wait until next year when she turns a real live adult.  Can we all say VEGAS???

Two girls who are up to no good.

How do you celebrate birthdays??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)