Sunday, August 28, 2011

wedding weekend!

Last night, my good friend from work got married!  It was such an exciting time.  Her venue was to die for and she could not have looked more beautiful.  Since I have sinced moved on to my "grown up" job, I miss seeing my work friends everyday.  It was nice to see everyone and catch up all while dancing the night away under the stars. 

I love a good outdoor wedding.


The food was to die for.  Whit served up authentic jambalya straight from the kitchen of a New Orleans native.  Also on the menu was some fabulous pork roast, bbq chicken, and a candy bar.  Mmm, she knows me too well.  Congrats to the bride and hooray for wedding season.

I got a little teary eyed seeing her dad walking her down the aisle.

Do you love weddings as much as me?  What is the best food you have ever eaten at a wedding?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)