Sunday, August 7, 2011

sleepovers, splashing, and sno cones.

I may not be an athlete, but I'm a mathlete and we exercise our minds.  Take that calories!  Thanks to my expert brain skills, I tried to beat best friend Ashley at Disney trivia the other night.  Big fail.  My mathlete skills were no match for her Micky Mouse brain power.

Disney trivia time!!


Ashley kicked my butt worse than any gym workout would.  So since I obviously have no brain cells with Disney trivia, we curled up to kill any brain cells we may have had and watched Toddlers and Tiaras.  Parenting 101 for sure.  Here, Ashley can show you how her Micky Mouse ears were wiped clear of knowledge thanks to glitzy glamourous diva dads! 

Bye bye brain power.


The next day we took a roadtrip to Kentucky Splash Waterpark.  Its this little whole in the wall water park that has free parking and its only 10 bucks to get in.  It didn't have a whole lot to do, so we mostly lounged in the lazy river and gorged ourselves with the dirt cheap concession stand.  Funnel cakes for $1.50?  Doesn't get much better than that.  They also had sno cones, and me and Ashley collectively ate EIGHT sno cones.  Don't hate!  Yummmy.  Sno cone eating is the next Olympic sport didn't you know?

Sno cones make you cold. 

Sorry for the randomnes and bad grammar and spacey sentences.  I still have not caught up on sleep from last night's midnight road race!

Are you a Disney fan?  Do you have a favorite Disney movie?  Have any thoughts on Toddlers and Tiaras?

2 comments:

  1. funnel cakes for $1.50!?!?!?!?!?! ummmm i need to be at that PLACE! holy cow. that sounds amazing. I am terrible at ALL trivia. REALLY TERRIBLE. haha. Even if I know the answer I usually find a way to get it wrong..haha! sounds like an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Sounds like you had a busy weekend. And I gotta ask, just how good were those cheap funnel cakes??

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)