Friday, June 17, 2011

Battle of the Bike, Round 2

So if y'all can think wayyyy back to a week ago, you'll know that I rode a road bike for the first time.  Well yesterday I did it for the second time!  Thank God the women decided to start a little later this time so I could sleep in past seven!  We all stayed together this time, but once we hit the main road in Townsend, I pulled back and ended up doing some backroads to avoid the traffic and slow speed!

The poison.

The sky was a little creepy at first.

Work it, girl.

I clocked almost 30 miles (29.6) and I didn't quite feel like I had an elephant in my butt this time, but I just wasn't feeling it.  Not too sure why.  Maybe I'm just not meant to be a biker.  I'm willing to give it another shot, but I feel like I should stick with running.

The scenery was pretty.

Can someone remind me to apply this next time?  kthanksbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)