Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wild Wednesday

It has been a wild day!  Since I'll be biking a super long way tomorrow on a road bike for the first time, I'm just going to consider teaching VBS tonight my workout.  I attended our employee Bible study again this morning, and consider myself so blessed that I work for a place who allows us to get together to talk about our spiritual lives.  Love it and its totally worth waking up early for.

I got off a little early today, so I took the opportunity to take an extra long nap and when I woke up, my best friend Ashley came over.  She likes ice cream a whole lot so I scooped her out a lot and surprised her.  BFF of the year award?  I think yes.

Lots of sugar and ice cream: happy girl.


Then it was off to the Big Apple, or church as some would call it.  Yet again, we had ten 3 and 4 year olds.  Love them sweet kids, but they sure do keep me busy.  Don't judge me since I call it my workout.  Fun times fun times.  Tomorrow is my first long road bike trip!  Pray/think/love for me!  Kthanksbye!

Cute niece of the year award: Sophi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)