Wednesday, September 21, 2011

missing in action!

In case you haven't noticed, I've been a little MIA here recently.  No worries, because good things are about to happen!  I am in the process of making the switch to Wordpress so as soon as my new site is up and running, you can catch me on the flip side (a.k.a on my new site). 

There are still a few housekeeping things to be done on the new site, so fingers crossed that it will be launched by the weekend!  A friend of mine is trying to help me import all of my Blogger posts to my new site, so hopefully that will happen to.  If not, then we'll just go with the flow. 

I've missed y'all, but don't worry because I've been continually stalking your blogs and drooling over all the sweaty runs and workouts you have been doing.  Keep it up!

Orange overalls are a staple piece for any wardrobe. 
My cousin got married this weekend!!

Fill me in on what's new in your world!  Cannot wait to show you all the new site!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)