Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Apples 2 Apples

No, not the game.  Although I'm a huge board gamer, I've never actually played that one. Have you?  Invite me next time.

After sleeping in today, I finally drug myself out of bed to get some breakfast.  My grumbling tummy insisted.  I don't know if I mentioned it, but the air conditioner in our house is not working properly, so our house is wayyy hot.  So I'm limited to a fan.  And it blows.  Play on words, people. 

Eating not 1, but 2 apples while cooling off with good ole Lasko.


When I got to work today, it was discovered that one of our fellow coworkers had made us homemade, fresh, warm, hot, gooey muffins!  Not just any muffins, blueberry muffins.  I was sooo super excited and overjoyed until I bit into one.  They had bananas in them too.  Umm, not a fan. 

One muffin for each hand.  Duh. 


Well, beggars can't be choosers, but I politely gave the muffins to some park rangers that come in everyday.  Pay it forward y'all.  Hope y'all had a blessed day, and my shins were thanking me for taking a "rest day" today.

Have you ever played Apples to Apples?  What is your muffin of choice?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Apples 2 Apples is a FUN one! I am a big game player though, so I pretty much like anything. It is really fun though. Right now, I am starving, so I want those gooey banana muffins!! Yum! Yum! Banana Nut just might be my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played A2A...it's fun.
    Shame on you for not eating those muffins! ha not I kid. I love muffins but not sure I'd like banana/blueberry combo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)