Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Will work for cake.

That's right.  I sure will work for cake.  Each week, different church groups visits our campground to do programs for the kids.  Anddd, they just happen to bring our employees food.  Strike that, not food.  They tend to bring baked goods.  This week's special: cake.  Lots of it.

Pleae ignore the big sliver I already ate of it.  Kidding, of course. 


I did allow myself one teeeeeensey weensey tiny piece since I had a good run this morning. And that was that.  I was able to squeeze in 7 miles on my bike tonight and barely broke a sweat.  I was actually hoping for some humidity so I could sweat, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. 

You betcha. 

Do you ever treat yourself after a good workout?  Would you prefer the heat solely to get your sweat on?

1 comment:

  1. I love me some cake.

    DO I ever treat myself after a good workout? hahahahaha NO, never. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make this gal sooo happy :)